This is my first situation report from the Florida Area Command in Hancock County, MS. I arrived on September 2. I will publish the rest of my situation reports daily for the next week.
Human Services Report
• FEMA ROC in Atlanta advises no alternative arrangements for current population in shelter for at least 30 days.
• Working assigned Human Services missions
• Working with ARC to provide Baby food and cots to shelters in Harrison and Jackson Counties
• Receiving and inventorying Infant food items at LSA Stennis
• Coordinating staffing issues for expanded Human Services Branch
• Additional staff to meet Human Services requirements for Florida Area Command
• Prepare to move to a hard facility
• Prepare to receive additional staff
• Working to identify and source resources necessary to improve living conditions in shelters.
Post a Comment